- 75g Gluten Free Plain Flour
- ½ Tsp Caster Sugar
- 150ml Water
- 50g Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 200ml Double Cream (for filling)
- 150g Cooking Chocolate
- Pre-heat the oven to 200c (400f)
- Sift the flour into mixing bowl
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and as soon as it's melted, add the water and stir until it starts to boil
- Turn off the heat and add the flour, stirring until it forms a soft dough.
- Add the eggs and sugar and keep stirring until well mixed and almost paste-like in texture
- Using a teaspoon, spoon the mixture onto a greased baking tray. A heaped teaspoon will make a perfect size profiterole.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes
- Leave the profiteroles to cool and whilst cooling whip the cream in a bowl until it starts to thicken
- Using a piping bag or syringe or similar, fill each profiterole with a generous helping of the whipped double cream
- Melt the chocolate in a microwavable bowl for 20 seconds, if not melted sufficiently, cook for another 10 seconds and repeat until the chocolate is smooth and fairly runny.